What are the sources of Information?
Sources of Project information are many.
· Confederation of Indian Industries
· Associated Chamber of Commerce
· Centre For monitoring Indian Economy
· Reserve Bank of India
· Commercial Banks
· Export Promotion Councils
· Manufacturer`s Association
· Trade Journals.
· Chamber of Commerce Publications.
· Research papers.
· Manufacturer`s Catalogue/Brochure.
· Import/Export data.
· Personal experience of Entrepreneur
· Publications of Global Agencies like WHO,FAO,ILO,World Bank,Asian Development bank
Is it necessary to refer to business/commercial laws while preparing a Project Report?
Reference will have to be made to many of the Business Laws /Regulations
For example :
· The Companies Act, - Constitution/Registration/Borrowing Power /rate of depreciation
· Central excise act - Excise tariff /c oncessions
· Sales Tax act - Registration/ Value added tax rates
· Income Tax Act - Rates of Income Tax, TDS, Exemption under different chapters
· Stamp Act - Stamp duty Payable and exemptions
· Coastal Regulation Zone Act – Permission/Clearence.
· Pollution Control Act
· Import / Export regulations
· Foreign Exchange Management Act
· Factories Act - for Approval
· Metro Development Authority/Building guidelines - for approval / fee payable
· Bureau of Indian Standards
· Electricity Act
· Industries Act
· Industrial Policy of the State.